Who is responsible for the treatment of your personal data?
The person responsible for the treatment of your personal data is
Jordi Domingo SLP Buffet (Domingo Advocats)
Rambla Catalunya 36, pral., 08007 Barcelona
Telephone: +34 93 488 27 88
For what purposes and legitimacy will we process your personal data?
We will process your personal data for the following purposes and with the following legitimation:
- Respond to requests sent through the contact form on this website: Consent of the interested party.
- Manage and execute the contractual relationship with our clients: Execution of a contract.
- Send periodic informative or commercial communications (for example, newsletter), if expressly accepted: Consent of the interested party.
How do we protect your personal data?
At Domingo Advocats we treat your personal data with absolute confidentiality, committing ourselves to keep it secret and to adopt all the necessary measures to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, all in accordance with the legal obligations that apply to us as responsible for data processing.
At Domingo Advocats we are committed to maintaining and implementing the necessary security levels, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the associated risks.
For how long will we keep your personal data?
Your personal data will be kept, depending on the purpose for which they were provided, during the following periods:
- Respond to requests sent through the contact form on this website: During the period strictly necessary to facilitate an appropriate response.
- Manage and execute the contractual relationship with our clients: Until the end of the contractual relationship.
- Send periodic informative or commercial communications (for example, newsletter): Until the revocation of consent.
To which recipients can we communicate your personal data?
Your personal data will not be communicated to third parties, except by legal obligation.
In certain cases we can provide access to your data to third-party companies (Data Processors) who help us provide our services efficiently and always in accordance with current regulations.
What are your rights in relation to the data you provide us and how can you exercise them?
In accordance with European data protection regulations, you have the right of access, revocation of consent, rectification, opposition, suppression, limitation of treatment, portability and not to be subject to automated decisions.
You can exercise your rights by email to email@example.com or by post to Rambla Catalunya 36, pral., 08007 Barcelona.
The request must include: your name and surname; photocopy of your national identity document, passport or other valid document that identifies you (and, if necessary, of the person representing you, as well as the document accrediting this representation); request being made; address for notification purposes; date and signature of the applicant.
Your request to exercise your right will be answered by Domingo Advocats within a maximum period of one month.
For additional information on your rights you can go to the web https://www.aepd.es/es/derechos-y-deberes/conoce-tus-derechos
If you consider that the treatment of your personal data infringes the applicable regulations or, simply, you are not satisfied with the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (https://www.aepd.es/ is).